A disaster recovery strategy is crucial for a business in Australia to restore data losses and recurring risks associated with physical disasters, ransomware, theft, human error, malicious actors, natural or man-made disasters and other threats. Technology trends are more focused on working from anywhere, bringing your own device (BYOD), connecting from any internet, and working from home leading businesses prepared for cyber security attacks and disaster recovery quickly without losing information. AusNewTech’s disaster recovery plan will ensure business continuity in times of emergency while preparing the business for future disasters by getting back the data you lost and restoring services quickly.
Hence, secure your office application connected from anywhere (On-premise+Hybrid Cloud), any device, and keeping backups and restoration plans as preventive measures should never be the only facet of your Business continuation strategy. An Australian study report shows that 96% of businesses don’t back up their Business information and 62% experience cyber security incident that results in 300M losses per year.
Why do you need to care about Disaster Recovery strategy?
- More than 58% of security decision-makers reported in Australia that their firm suffered at least one breach in the past 12 months.
- 80% of the workers are now working remotely using their own devices and different internet connections.
- 89% of respondents said they were facing security challenges with remote workforces.
- 93% of organizations that suffer a major data disaster and don’t have a recovery plan will go out of business within one year
Key reasons to have a detailed and tested disaster recovery plan:
- Minimize any interruption economic impact and damages.
- Efficiently respond to interruptions and back to normal operations.
- Train employees with emergency procedures.
- Plan and prepare for smooth and rapid restoration of service.
- Establish an alternative way of operation in advance.
Aus NewTechs Pty Ltd (ANT) is registered with the Australian Security and Investment Commission (ASIC) as an IT company in Australia. We are an IT networking and end-to-end cyber security solution provider in Australia. Our objective is to provide your business with a detailed disaster recovery plan with preventive measures to reduce the man-made disaster possibility, detective measures quickly identify unwanted events, and corrective measures to restore data and service quickly.
We provide case-by-case disaster recovery plans tailored to your business situation and vision. If you are interested, we’ll come to your place of business. Aus NewTechs can help you to plan, select and implement the right solution and service for your business need